Saturday, June 18, 2011

The one about the front windows...

I've decided to start naming posts like "Friends" episodes. I think it'll catch on. :)

So, here is my plan for the windows. A little something like this.

Hope to find fabric like these inspiration drapes from Antrho. Not only are they more than I want to spend, but I am planning to do mock drapes on the windows, so will only need like 2' in width, and then will do some stationary roman shade style treatments for the sidelights.

I have purchased custom cut rollers shades and they are now hung, next will be painting them with navy sripes and then finding hardware. I LOVE this guy below, but they are sold out for another 4 months I was told!!! :( 


What do you think? Have you seen any DIY shade pulls?

xxSarah

{And a father's day shout out to my dad and my sweet hubby! Meatloaf, potatoes, apple pie and other all-american manly treats at my parent's tomorrow in celebration, woohoo!}

1 comment:

  1. We did Father's Day meatloaf, too! Congrats on pinning down a plan for your windows...I can't wait to see how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete